Monday, October 24, 2011

#120: SKIN FOOD Pedicure Sparkle #09 + Nail Art


Ok, this Hello Kitty wasn't my idea. Someone posted a tutorial in youtube (cutepolish) and I couldn't resist to attempt this on my own. Hello Kitty on my thumb was a little not-so-perfect but who cares... I really had fun doing this~ Fun mani for a blue Monday. =)

Nail Color:
Skin Food Pedicure Sparkle #09

Decorated/Painted with:
Konad White Nail Art Pen (for Hello Kitty's face and the random dots on the rest of my fingers)
China Glaze Happy for Lucky (for Hello Kitty's nose)
OPI Lincoln Park After Dark (for Hello Kitty's face outline and eyes)
Konad Special Polish in Red (for Hello Kitty's ribbon)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...