Wednesday, October 5, 2011

#111: OPI Be A Dahlia Won't You, OPI I Lily Love You & SEPHORA Mirror, Mirror + BUNDLE MONSTER BM-212

This combo is crazy. I'm blinded by the sparkly effect of I Lily Love You. I was a little sad I couldn't get China Glaze Millennium so I tried using Sephora Mirror, Mirror which is a thick metallic silver polish as my stamping color on my accent nail. But it clearly didn't work. ChG Millennium is so rare and hard to find and even if you're able to find it on ebay, the price tag is EXORBITANT! I would rather splurge my hard earned money getting a Chanel nail polish than spending a fortune on this unreasonably high priced polish. End of rant~


Nail Color:
OPI Be A Dahlia Won't You
OPI I Lily Love You

Stamp:
Bundle Monster BM-212

Stamping Color:
Sephora Mirror, Mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...