Saturday, September 3, 2011

#90: RIMMEL Pink Punch + KONAD M79, M56 & Nail Art



Okay I know I'm a little obsessed but I really adore this barbie pink. Which explains why I'm revisiting it again but it's for my mani today. So to amp up the look I added lace stickers, rhinestone, hello kitty sticker plus some konad-ing and it turns out like so. A little random cause there's no prior planning. It's my first time using water nail decal so please excuse the visible sticker as I wasn't aware it'll show up so clearly in pictures.


Nail Color:
Rimmel Pink Punch

Stamp:
Konad M79 (on ring finger)
Konad M56 (on thumb)

Stamping Color:
Konad Special Polish in White

Decorated with:
Lace sticker from Naga Nail (on all fingers except thumb and ring finger)
Red Rhinestone (on thumb)
Hello Kitty water nail decal from Ebay (on thumb)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...