Sunday, October 16, 2011

#115: SASATINNIE FCGL002 + Nail Art


A gorgeous dark purple polish with copper flakies and blue + silverish micro glitters. Sasatinnie FCGL002 was rumoured to be a cheaper dupe to Orly Fowl Play and OPI Merry Midnight, the latter was said to be HTF polish now. I don't know how true because I don't have the other two to compare, so you'll have to google yourself for that. I'm sure there are plenty available.

This unnamed polish (only identified with code FCGL002) was bought at a local Sasa store for only RM8.90. Surprisingly this gem was dumped in a large bin and I didn't realise it was there until I dug into it. Shown here was 3 thick coats of FCGL002 alone and not layered. Pretty isn't it?

*edited* Fickleminded~ I'm contemplating whether or not to get Orly Fowl Play which was released recently in their Birds Of a Feather Collection just so I could do a comparison. But.... but.... there are already so many swatches available on the blogosphere. >.< And so it killed my lemming~ On the good side, I can save for Color Club Beyond The Mistletoe.

Self restriction: I'm on no buy at the moment.

Nail Color:
Sasatinnie FCGL002

Decorated with:
Clear Flower Rhinestone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...