Wednesday, October 19, 2011

#118: ESSENCE Perfectly True & ESSIE Bright Tights + BUNDLE MONSTER BM13, BM-225, BM-223, BM-224


I think I found another white which may work on par with my go to staple white, Essie Blanc. Essence Perfectly True is quite easy to work with and I only needed 2 thin coat for opacity. However, it's layered over another polish this time. I'll see if I can remember to post this on it's own or maybe topped with a glittery polish on my coming post.

Bundle Monster have a variety of stamping plates for Halloween theme nails. If you don't have it, you should get yourself both sets cause it's really cheaper than Konad's stamping plates. Bundle Monster's shipping was pretty fast the last time I ordered.

Well this may be too early but I may not have time for this during Halloween as I might be away during that week. Eat, drink and be scary** Happy Halloween everyone~ =)

Nail Color:
Essence Perfectly True
Essie Bright Tights

Stamp:
Bundle Monster BM13 (pinky & thumb)
Bundle Monster BM-225 (index finger)
Bundle Monster BM-223 (middle finger)
Bundle Monster BM-224 (ring finger)

Stamping Color:
Beauty Gal Special Nail Paint in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...