Thursday, October 6, 2011

#112: SEPHORA Mirror, Mirror & ELIANTO Flaming Pink + BUNDLE MONSTER BM-215


Was out of ideas. I wanted to use either the shatter or crackle polish but I hate the thick goopy polish and I couldn't get a nice thin layer of it. Sick of it! Any idea whether nail polish thinner can be use for shatter/crackle polish?

I went through my stamping plates and found this one that almost resembles the shatter/crackle effect. I freehanded one diagonal stripe of Elianto Flaming Pink on Sephora Mirror, Mirror then stamped the full plate shatter/crackle pattern. And voila, IMO this looks so much nicer than crackle/shatter. Sorry if any of you are offended by my opinion above.

Nail Color:
Sephora Mirror, Mirror
Elianto Flaming Pink

Stamp:
Bundle Monster BM-215

Stamping Color:
Beauty Gal Special Nail Paint in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...