Tuesday, August 30, 2011

#86: PRORANCE Black S12 + BUNDLE MONSTER BM-224 & Nail Art



This Prorance polish is from my little haul from Sasa today. There are micro glitters in it which is super pretty and it's a one coater. Prorance Black S12 is suppose to be the base for layering with the other magic polishes from the Prorance range. I'm not showing the layering in today's post, but I will soon. =)

So I started off with no idea what I was going to do. I had a really long look at my nail art supplies and finally decided to add the 3D heart-shaped nail stickers but it still look kind of plain which explains why I added the dots. The accent nail was stamped with a Chinese character "愛" which literally means love and definitely matches the heart-shaped stickers on the other nails. I don't know but the end results seems a little goth to me. What do you think?

Nail Color:
Prorance Black S12

Stamp:
Bundle Monster BM-224

Stamping Color:
Beauty Gal Pink Special Nail Polish

Decorated with:
3D Heart-Shaped Nail Sticker from Nature Republic
Pink Dots from Inglot 34 Nail Art Enamel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...