Friday, September 23, 2011

#103: COLOR CLUB Wicked Sweet & CHINA GLAZE Skyscraper + KONAD M61


In my opinion, this bluish silver glitter polish is even better than the China Glaze Dorothy Who I bought a while back. That bottle I got could be a defect bottle as it was really runny and thin. It looks to me like it has been diluted with thinner. Gah~ Hate it!

This polish was so pretty, I was too "stingy" to use another coat of it. Which explains why I'm layering it over another 3 coats of Color Club Wicked Sweet. =P Should have added a rhinestone for that extra bling effect.

I'll be putting this on again on its own for my next holiday in November. Till then...


Nail Color:
Color Club Wicked Sweet
China Glaze Skyscraper

Stamp:
Konad M61

Stamping Color:
Konad Special Polish in White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...