Friday, July 22, 2011

#80: INGLOT 302, ELIANTO Flaming Pink & COLOR CLUB Wink, Wink, Twinkle + BUNDLE MONSTER BM-224


Had on Inglot 302 for a day but I did not post up the photo as I really dislike seeing VNL (Visible Nail Line) these days. It was my first Inglot polish but I see myself purchasing more since the outlet is here in the city. Inglot 302 was really pretty when swatch on the nail wheel but it didn't turned out as I've expected though dry time and application wise was pretty decent. 


So like I mentioned, my base is Inglot 302 and I sponge on Elianto Flaming Pink to about 2/3 of my nail then sponge again with Color Club Wink, Wink, Twinkle on the tips and ended up with these. It was spontaneous because I didn't actually have a plan or idea in mind beforehand. I think it's really pretty. Hope you like this. =)


Nail Color:
Inglot 302 (Base Color)
Elianto Flaming Pink (Sponge on up to 2/3 of nail)
Color Club Wink, Wink, Twinkle (Sponge on the tips)

Stamp:
Bundle Monster BM-224

Stamping Color:
Konad Special Polish in Black

TopCoat:
Elianto Top Coat

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...